- My name is available as a website address
- Internet in Shanghai is faster than in my home town of Blaby, Leicester, UK
- You have to pay for your losses if an airline in China loses your luggage
- The day of the winter solstice is not a signal for the sunrise to start earlier, nor the sunset to start later
- Not many philosophers are religious
- Sometimes it’s actually worth spending good money on good food
- You can have surgery to remove the floaters in your eye which involves replacing the juice of your eye with salty liquid
- A good pair of pajamas can seriously save on heating bills
- Pajama is a really weird word
- Pajama is an early 19th century word from Urdu and Persian, from pāy ‘leg’ and jāma ‘clothing.’
- The word Pajama has been increasingly used since the 1900’s
- Fake snow is made of the same stuff used in Nappies and period…nappy things, due to its excellent liquid absorption capabilities
- The smallest Christmas tree in the world is made up of 42 atoms
- The voice actors for Naruto and Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist) in Japanese are both middle aged females, the latter being Korean-Japanese.
It’s come to my attention that almost all of this was today. My memory is too poor to look back a whole friggin’ week. Maybe I’ll make notes next time.